1. Infinity S.C. company is the sole operator of the shop: www.staviori.pl Infinity company makes every effort to make the information published here accurate and up to date. Even though this site may contain errors, for which the owner takes no responsibility.
2. Trademarks and logos displayed on this site are protected by commercial and international agreements, and their use without proper permission is prohibited.
3. Weights and dimensions of the products listed on the website and in catalogues are indicative and may vary slightly from the masses and dimensions of the products supplied to the customer. Under current law, all our gold and silver products are hallmarked by Assay Office.
4. Catalogues content do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code and therefore placing an order by customer is not a contract. Customer’s order form is considered to be an offer of buying particular products.
5. In some cases, Infinity company reserves the right to refuse processing an order, making restrictions on the payment method or to require prepayment.
6. All prices are in Polish zloty or other currency and include Polish VAT. The price of each product is valid at the time of placing an order. Infinity company reserves the right to change prices of goods in its offer, introducing new products to its offer, and making and canceling promotions on the site and in catalogues or making any other changes.
7. Binding on the parties to the transaction is the product price appearing at the time of order.
8. All products offered on the www.staviori.pl website and in catalogues are brand new and free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally introduced into the EU market.
9. Within 10 days of the date of purchase our customers have unconditional right to return the jewellery and receive their payment back. In case customers do not like the goods they shall return it to us. (Return can be accepted only if the product was not used and the tag attached to the jewellery is not damaged. Along with jewellery customers have to return a certificate, receipt and any packaging in which they received the goods.) Return is not possible without fiscal receipt!
In case of custom made jewellery any returns are not allowed! In order to complete the order 30% prepayment is required. Prepayment is treated as a down payment and is not subject to return in case customer resigns from the purchase!
10. While returning the goods in this mode, the buyer is charged for delivery and return transportation in accordance with the price list of the shipper. Date of dispatch shall not exceed 10 days from the date of delivery of goods to the buyer.
11. Return shipment must be accompanied by our Return Form or a written statement of resignation and the account number to which we shall return the payment.
12. Once we recognize the withdrawal from the contract we return the money within 7 working days after receiving the returned package along with a written withdrawal.
13. The guarantee, warranty, and the right of withdrawal does not apply when the product is affected by mechanical damage of external origin. So always before accepting a shipment of mail or by courier, make sure the packaging has not been damaged in transit. If the shipping container bears the signs of damage you should not accept the shipments. In such case sign the damage form in the presence of the courier and contact us as soon as possible to resolve the matter. Verification of the package on receipt is essential to take account of any customer’s claims for damage or robbery in transportation.
14. Final provisions: Terms and conditions may be changed at any time. Amendments to the Rules shall be effective upon publication on the www.staviori.pl website. The changes do not adversely affect the rights and obligations of the ongoing services. All information about users of the service www.staviori.pl are confidential and will not be disclosed or used for other purposes then order processing.
In matters not regulated, the provisions of the Civil Code apply.
If you have any comments on the operation of the service, presentation and reliability of data, or irregularities detected, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org